Bomanite Release Agent
Bomanite Release Agent is a dry blend of chemical powders and color pigments designed for use in the Bomacron process to allow the clean release of Bomacron texturing tools from the concrete surface. In addition to providing a clean release, it also adds color variation to the textured surface, thus providing the attractive two-color look which is part of most Bomacron installations. Bomanite Release Agent is applied by specially licensed, trained and equipped Bomanite licensees.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- PROVIDES EXCELLENT RELEASE FOR TEXTURING TOOLS
- PROVIDES COLOR VARIATION AND ADDITIONAL HIGHLIGHTS IN THE
- TEXTURED SURFACE OF BOMACRON.
All Colors – 700 – 1,000 sq. ft. per 20 lb. unit/65-93 sq. m. per 9.1 kg. unit
Pail or Bag – 20 pounds/9.1 kilograms
- All 25 standard Bomanite Colors
- See Bomanite Color Hardener/Release Agent color chart
- Custom colors available (minimum of 5 units)
All Bomanite/Bomacron installations should be regularly maintained by a licensed Bomanite contractor in order to maintain a top quality appearance. Every 18 to 36 months, installations should be inspected by your local Bomanite contractor and cleaned and resealed as required by volume and intensity of traffic. Contact your local Bomanite contractor for the proper maintenance program in your area, as the need will vary depending on a number of factors including traffic conditions, geographical location and weather.
Use face mask or respirator. Do not allow to get into eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Prolonged breathing will cause throat and lung irritation. See Material Safety Data Sheet for complete information.
Available Sales Aids:
- Bomanite Color Hardener/Release Agent Color Chart
- Contact your local Bomanite licensee to request Bomanite Release Agent sales aids to assist you in the design process.
Important Note: This specification supercedes all Bomanite Release Agent specifications prior to January 1, 1996.